Wednesday 6 January 2010

Deal of the year

I have long lusted after these beautiful lamps in this cool Scandinavian-looking kitchen, so I was thrilled to bits to find a genuine Norm 69 lamp shade in my local charity shop last weekend! The one I snapped up is the 'X Large' size (60cm diameter) so a bit too large to hang in the kitchen above a dining table I think, but it should look great hanging over our stairs in the hallway.

Maybe the previous owner got bored of the 'do-it'yourself' construction of the 79 leaves...but they kindly had finished putting it together, so all I need to do is find a way to attach it to the ceiling!

My lovely Norm 69 light ready to be hung, after a good clean. Hooray! As I always say, one person's trash is another's treasure and all that...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails