Monday 4 January 2010

Danish delights


You know how exciting it is when you find a shop, magazine or website that stocks stuff that is just SO YOU you feel like the owners must have personally selected every piece with your home in mind? And you want to buy EVERTHING immediately? Because it's all just exactly what you've been looking for! It is such an exciting feeling I sometimes almost feel a bit sick. Good thing it doesn't happen too often, then. But a VERY bad thing when it happens and none of the items are available to purchase in your country!

Such is the case with the fabulous housedoctor.dk. I adore everything in their beautiful catalogues - from the cute kitchen accessories to the gorgeous rugs, furniture and even ribbon and wrapping paper. I want it all - but I can't find any UK retailers who sell it!



If you know anyone who stocks these wonderful things in the UK (or even ships to the UK), please let me know! For now I will just content myself with salivating over the catalogue.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails