Thursday 30 July 2009

More silhouettes...

I really do have a thing about silhouettes. And as always, I found a whole bunch of fabulous things I now cannot live without on Etsy. First on the list are these customized greeting cards from Chickprint.This is a really original silhouette carved in birch bark from the Catskill mountains, by Jennyleefowler.

If you have pets (even if you don't!) what could be cuter than this little silhouette print of a dog by FireHydrantPress.

Super cute customised cards - from prPictorial.

Lastly but not leastly, my very favourite. If I ever marry the man of my dreams, I'd like someone to buy me one of these as a wedding present please (I'll even send you the profile snapshots first if you like). From yourockbaby.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails