Friday 16 January 2009

Knitting is the new hobby for rebels



Apparently, accoring to this article in The Independent yesterday, kniting is new crack. I would have paid more attention to Granny if I thought I could have knitted something even half as cool as this knitted cowl from Knittles available on Etsy.I love this adorable sock puppet from 'sweidebie' on Etsy. Makes me wonder what the appeal of those horrible plastic toys is. I guess I'm not five, but I hope if I ever have to buy for a five year old, they'd apreciate such a classy sock friend.

2 comments:

Re Broadcast said...

the neck warmer is so beautiful. I love the pattern. I really want to make the same one. Can I get this pattern ?

brinylon design said...

It is beautiful isn't it? You might be able to get the pattern from the lovely Knittles http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5040064

Related Posts with Thumbnails