Thursday 6 November 2008

Jingle jingle...

Ooh Christmas is on it's way and I am loving the stylish decorations out there... I might even be able to banish the tinsel to the cupboard this year. I love the idea of these slightly trad, slightly kitsch decorations hanging from my tree. I love love love this retro stocking.

I was going to just include a few more links to the Christmas gifts and decorations on mydeco.com's cool Christmas interactive magazine (oooh, just flipping through those virtual pages has put me in a festive mood!) but I got totally carried away with the fact that they've collected fabulous Xmas decorations by style! I have never seen this anywhere else before; you can buy a whole Christmas look to suit your taste whether it is retro decorations, romantic decorations, classic decorations or modern decorations.

So here are some of my fave decs that will be gracing my tree and table this year...

Classic Christmas bauble from Heals:


Romantic hand-painted baubles from Not On The High Street:

Modern white bauble from Heals:











No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails